Sunday, November 6, 2011

WOD Nov 6, 2011

So i worked out today after cheerleading! LOL i've decided that all my blogs will just go into this blog.. not the jirehfit one! just because I think its not needed to separate it! I'll have different labels.. so you can look at that if you want to find stuff... whether you wanna read about my dream girl, my day, verse blurbs or fitness stuff! haha

OH YEAH! so the reason i'm doing this again is because I need to work out more! LOL my coach was like... "jireh you got smaller than what you were at tryouts" and i'm like.. oh.. really? LOLOL so yeah! AHHA

ANYWAYS this is what i did at the gym after practice:

8x3 bench press @135lbs
8x3 inclined press @95lbs
(yes guys, i know my pecs are weak LOL)

THEN

5 rounds for time
5 Deadlifts @275lbs
10 Chest to ground Burpees

THEN

1 Clean and press @185lbs
(i got it on my 3rd attempt) LOL 1st time was just bad cos i didn't do cleans all day so it was messy, 2nd time, my push press wasn't strong enough... 3rd time.. you know! OH YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment