Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christ's Body

Recently, I have been getting closer and closer to God.  LOL i honestly just find that spending time with Him is just so enjoyable sometimes and relaxing!! but a couple weeks ago, a saw myself thinking the wrong way.. the way Christians aren't supposed to think!  I found myself skipping church because I slept in......and what was my justification to that?  I just said to myself, well, I'm close with God, so it's okay! or i'd say...i probably already knew what the pastor was going to say anyways... or something dumb like that! but honestly, that is not necessarily the reason for going to church!  You go to church because you LOVE God and you wanna spend time with Him!  You go to church to fellowship with others who are also christian!  You go there to worship... you go there for Him and for no other reason!  Today, I went to church in loo with some close friends! and it was just... SO HAPPY! HAHA like i didn't go last week because I slept in.. so going today was just so good and I miss going to church!  Honestly, all my joy and love that I have isn't even mine!  I get it all from God!

Anyways, today the pastor was talking about Jesus' Big Dream! haha and how His dream is for the church! oddly enough, some of the passages that were used in the sermon were aactually from what I was reading from the Bible yesterday! haha i was like.. that sounds familiar! LOl then i saw the reference and i was like. OOHH yeah i was reading that yesterday! HAAH anyways, what I think i'm trying to say is that this life i live isn't for myself...it is for God and for the church!  and being part of the church, we are then Christ's body!! As a church, we should act like how God would act and and SERIOUSLY think about "WWJD" What Would Jesus Do? WE ARE CHRIST'S AMBASSADORS! we need to set an example for the world so that the world can see Jesus through us! :)

Smile! :D and be happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment