Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Heart warming happy movies!

I love heart warming happy movies! ....movies that COULD make you cry, but are happy and don't end sad BUT it CAN be sad..for a short while... and usually have an element of humour in them!... SOOO its like a.. happy, funny, heartwarming movie!  i've watched a couple movies recently.. recently meaning from september LOL:

(500) days of summer (great movie)
The family man (really heartwarming...kind of predictable, but still loved it)
How to loose a guy in 10 days (REALLY cute!! loved it and found it funny! and still heartwarming...)
50 first dates (FUNNY, cute and moving/heartwarming at the same time!)

Seriously, I love all of these movies! and yes.. lol they are now all on my computer! haha so if u ever wanna watch one of them with me and i have my laptop and I'm not busy.. lets do it!! cos i could watch any of those movies like.. a billion times! LOL well not that many.. but still i really enjoyed them!

I used to be into those heartwarming sad movies.. but iunno.. i always feel depressed after LOL that is why i love the heartwarming happy movies! :) makes me smile after i finish the movie and i can go to sleep feeling content LOL!

OOH YEAHHH!! :D

anyways,
SMILE guys! and be happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment