Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jesus gives me Joy!

Honestly, I can say this so much because it's so true!! Whenever I'm down, He's always just friggin there! LOL in a GOOD way! and yes! i honestly see a very STRONG and POSITIVE correlation to "how close you are with God" and "Joy"!  2 Corinthians 1:3 "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort" His love is so amazing and He just always knows how to comfort me when I absolutely need it!  Sometimes, I think that He just like.. ditched me, but then I realize that He was always there! and its just...wow sometimes! this reminded me of the poem "footprints"
Here it is if you want to see it:
Yeah...wow! everytime i read it its like.. so true! HAHA.. oh i just noticed now.. theres an author?! LOL i always thought it was anonymous LOL! oh well! haha thats cool!


Anyways, He just has His ways of doing things! haha and its interesting! :D 


Smile guys! and be happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment