Wednesday, November 23, 2011

dont know what to call this! LOL

SOMETIMES, i feel like i judge people! WHICH IS BAD btw, but for some reason, i just can't help but judge people or even judge myself (or pretend that ppl are judging me or something) LOL But yeah, this only comes down to when people act very..."christiany" BUT you see, I shouldn't be judging ppl for that!  Sometimes, some people creep me out or make me feel uncomfortable because of they way they act..u know? it seems like they are pulling off an act, because in the environment they are in, being a strong christian is COOL and it will get you girls.. or something like that...and honestly, I feel like i shouldn't be judging ppl like that! because there are those people who truly do love God that genuinely that their love for Him just has this...exuberance! LOl or somethign like that! How does one know if another is right with God?... I guess you'll never know! In the same way, this thinking sometimes screws me up too! because I think that whenever i'm acting too "christian" i might be pulling off an act! even when it may not be like that.

I guess what I'm trying to say from this post is this: lol
For those who truly love God, do not be ashamed to show this love to everyone, and be excited about Jesus because He truly is awesome!  At the same time, do not judge others because their relationship with God is between that person and God.
For those who act like they love God, you should just love God because He first loved you and His love for you is wayy more than the love you'll get from anything in this world.  I'm not saying this because I'm judging you...I'm saying this because I feel like I've been like this before!... i guess this judging came from seeing my past self in other ppls bodies or something! LOL

okayyy, obviously guys, i'm NOT asking ppl to act less Christian! LOL James 2:17 "In the same way, faith by itself, if not accompanied by action, is dead" SO YES! i am encouraging you to have deeds with your faith, but JUST MAKE sure you don't mix it up!  because deeds without faith (in this context lol) is nothing...You cannot really have one without the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment