Monday, November 7, 2011

ABS contest!

HEYYY!! soooo i'm trying out the paleo diet! for those taht don't know what it is... GOOGLE IT! ahha
basically, you eat food that was accessible to cavemen! haha
I'm BASICALLY going to do it wiht like.. a few exceptions: MILK and left over food i still have in my fridge that i dont want to waste and hot cereal/oatmeal for breakfast.
BUT yeah i think thats pretty good still! just means no more eating fast food for me! :( ahha oh wells!

I'm ON A RACE with my friend elton to see who can get a 6 pack the fastest... well kind of.. we set a date in the future when we will compare abs to see which one looks the best.  What is the motivation? FREE DINNER! AHAH loser pays for a dinner for the winner <$25.01 before tax! which is. pretty good! thats like.. all you can eat ribs/wings/sushi/hotpot/a decent steak/GOOD MOTIVATION! so yeah! this will be fun! hopefully it will be a tie.. or i win so that i get a free meal HAHA!

I feel like he has an advantage cos he's skinnier and has less fat, he think i have an advantage becaseu my ab muscles are bigger... but still i have more fat!! LOl oh well! we will see!!!!

basically, my plan to win is to eat paleo and do a lot of back flips LOL (yes, i know you can read this elton! I just know u won't copy me though..unless u can do back flips)

I'd post pics of my progression, but .. i'm not going to! LOL

ANYWAYS! SMILE GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment