Tuesday, April 3, 2012

YES! i'm not fat anymore! :)

So i don't know if you guys remember my "You know when you're FAT when" blog post.. but yeah! read it if u want! essentially, about a year ago, my mom called me fat! LOLOL or chubby . no yeah. it was just plain old fat! and she compared my legs to some statue or something and just laughed at me about how fat i have gotten and stuff!! HAAH

Anyways, more recently, she told me that I look more slim/fit! and i'm like.. uh.. i didn't loose weight, i'm still 200lbs ish. and she's like, "you've gotten muscle"!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!! she replaced the "fat" with "muscle"! AHHA and then I'm like.. you mean i was not fit looking before? and she was like.. no! you looked chubby! AHAH anyways, I'm blessed to have such an honest mother! haah it's nice sometimes to hear criticizing because then I can become better!  If no one criticizes me, how will i know what to fix if something needs fixing?

I wouldn't say I'm ripped or anything, but definitely much fitter and healthier and slimmer than i was a year ago.. LOL thanks to my mother and crossfit to be honest! haha mother made me aware of my fatness and then crossfit helped me loose that and become fitter/stronger!  I am going to continue it again this summer! hopefully, i'll be able to become more strong, but not too much bigger! I just want Rich Froning's frame and i'd be happy! HAHA don't really wanna get any bigger than that!.. what I've learned is that being BIG is not that good.. even if it's muscle! LOL most girls don't find it that attractive... and besides the girl thing, being too big is just bad! like.. you loose mobility, loose agility and all that stuff!  I want to be fit and strong! that is why i crossfit!  I'm not saying that crossfit is the best thing in the world or anything, but it definitely has changed me and it does a good job in terms of keeping someone fit all around.. in terms of cardio, strength, endurance, agility, explosiveness and...yeah.. that kind of stuff! haha
anyways,

SMILE and be happy!

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment