Monday, April 9, 2012

Thought i was going to flakkkee!!

MAN! i totally thought i was going to flake out on the 14.21km run today! LOL guess not! LOL
today was a good day in terms of exercise!!! did the TABATA! (which was surprisingly super hard!...got a score of 274) and then got to london.. and man. trust.. i was friggin tired! LOL did not want to move! haha
Anyways, my friends convinced me to go so we went.. and trust me when i say this...London is very hilly!! LOL at least from where I live... i've actually now ran in every direction possible.. north, south, east and west! and yeah.....just hills! LOLOL u don't notice these things until you run! haha near the end of the run.. i had to stretch my butt so i lied down on the grass and did a figure 4 thing to stretch it and looked up into the stars...it was actually soooo relaxing! and the cushioning grass felt so good!  then just looking up into the heavens.. thinking about lion king.. thinking about God and His creation... thinking about His awesomeness....
I didn't write anything about Easter/Good Friday on my blog.. but yeah! I'm not really sure what to write about...if you want to know the true meaning of easter/good friday, read any of the gospels!! I read Luke on good friday.. and honestly, it was a really good reminder of what Christ did for me...and I don't usually read luke.. usually, I read Matthew or John! LOL i feel like those are the more typical books that are read!

Oh yeah.. this is a reminder to myself of what I want to blog about sort of... Psalm 22
HOPEFULLY i'll have time to come back to this!
just really tired now and have an early class tomorrow!!

kk
SMILE and be happy!

Jireh!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm glad you didn't flake. You will thank me in 26 days :D

    ReplyDelete