Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crossfit again!

I just started doing crossfit again.. and man!!!! lol tiring stuff!! tomorrow i need a rest day! LOL and i barely did stuff! LOL

Did sooo much deadlifts/backsquats in the past few days! LOL my lower back is actually soooo sooorrree!! HAHA i needa go to my dad's clinic and get some electrode stuff! haha soo useful having a father as a physio! ahaha but yeah! it won't be as easily accessed after this summer!  my parents are moving up north to Sudbury!! LOLOL RANDOM EH!? haha oh well!! but i think it'll be a good new chapter of their lives! haha i just won't have the convenience of having a physio clinic i can go to for free 20 mins from my house! LOL

Anyways! new PR for power clean: 230lbs! :D haha i tried snatching 175lbs the other day.. kept on failing though!!!! :(:( snatching has A LOT of technique involved in it.. so i think for now, i'll just lower the weights and work on getting under the bar and stuff and just work on overhead squats so that when i do get the bar over my head, I can stand up! we'll see though!! haha for my cleans, i don't think i really have that good technique either...but i have power, so its okay for now... but i think i need to work on my technique too so i can squat clean...cos i can't really squat clean heavy weights LOL only the lighter ones!

OH and DG! i was thinking of you recently! i hope you like roses! I was reading up on roses! it's so interesting! lol

SMILE and be happy! :D

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment