Monday, April 9, 2012

Like any kind of true love, I want to love you for forever!  Not like bursts of random fire that come and go, but like constant embers that glow and burn...or a gentle fire that is continuous and lasting!  I pray that my desire for you will take over my life and be rooted in the fact that I love you more than anything else in this world...more than fleshly desires, more than family, more than my DG, more than my friends... so that in times of suffering, all I'll need is You.  I pray that in times of suffering, I will praise you, for you are worthy!  Let not my feelings for you be fleeting like the wind, driven by self-pleasure.  Let my feelings for you penetrate into my life so that no matter what, you will receive glory!

Just wanted to add this song:
If only I could love you like you love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment