Thursday, April 26, 2012

musified!

Some of you may believe that it's possible for ppl to live off of 4-6 hours of sleep per day....I disagree!! LOLOL today was a fun day! i'll admit! but i didn't enjoy it to its fullest!!! LOL i was SOOO TIRED!! LOL okay.. honestly, i'm super used to getting 9+ hours of sleep a day! LOl okay.. i know thats a lot! but usually, i need 8-9 hours to function or im a walking zombie! LOL actually.. i even had an americano to see if that'd help.. nope! haha and i got reunited with a friend I haven't seen in soo lonng!! and nope... LOL still no energy! LOL so jokes!! but it was still enjoyable though! just chilling i guess!

Anyways, about being reunited with friends and stuff! today, i also go reunited with my musical side of my life!! today.. i was MUSIFIED! if that even makes sense.... man! honestly, musicians are different people! LOl i was gonna say weird, but i don't think they're weird cos i'm sort of one too i guess! but yeah! haven't hung out with a crowd like that is AGES and i miss it sort of! today was super nostalgic cos i went around the conservatory chilled with friends i knew from yapa... heard a recital of a friend who once coached my quartet... *sigh* it was a long day for me! lOl and i learned how to play a game... called "set" or something!  If ur reading this HB, I'll practice so that next time we play, I'll give u more of a competition cos u sort of dominated today LOLOL also, you should show me ur blog/start blogging agains so i can read about u! :D thanks! HAHA  but yeah! I don't think i'll feel that musically awesome in my life again! LOl if only i was actually good! LOl then i could maybe fit in more! HAHA I was like.. the random cheerleader dude LOL that used to play cello!.. omg.. i almost spelled it chello! LOL wow i fail! LOl oh wells!

I'm just glad I got home and took a nap! it felts SOOO GOOD! never have my bedsheets felt SOO SOFT AND COMFY!!!

Anyways! Smile! and be happy! :D

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment