Monday, April 2, 2012

Food is good

So what I realized recently is that I waste A LOT of money buying food... and i'm not talking about going out to eat or antying.. i mean like.. on pure grocery shopping!!! lol like.. i spend $90/week on groceries and thats sometimes even with a 10% off student discount thing!.. but then, i guess it's also because i do go to loblaws to buy food and it is pretty expensive! haha Also, i don't usually get influenced by my gourmet housemate! lol like.. sometimes, but still, i don't waste that much money on snacks and stuff when i do groceries.. most of the food I buy are essentials!! lol like milk, eggs, meat, fruit, veggies, cereal and bread!! thats literally usually all i buy.. and somehow it turns out to be $90... LOL oh well! haha

talking about food.. LOL granola barres are good and recently I've been having a craving for them! LOl but yeah! must control. but then, i don't really see much wrong with granola barres anymore LOL you know.. as time goes on, they get better.. usually! Lol unless ppl who make them decide to give them a weird flavour that doesn't taste good.. but yeah.. the new "in" thing is healthy.. so most granola barres are just getting healthier i guess LOL w/e I promised myself I wouldn't eat them again so i won't ! haha

Anyways, I just had one of those Pretz Tomato things and it tastes good LOL

Smile and be happy

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment