Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Staying positive! (but don't read this if I've ever liked you thanks)!

Getting rejected sort of sucks.  Yes, I know it's not as bad as breaking up or w/e...but that's not what i'm talking about at the moment! haha I'm talking about getting rejected by a girl...or really anything!! Getting rejected from Uni/college, rejected from a job.. but yeah i wont go into that now LOL

I saw a picture on 9gag while studying... LOL yes I'm a nerd!  You see, what I realized is that 9gag is for nerds LOL... all the jokes are really nerdy. .and you have to either be familiar with nerds or be a nerd to find the jokes funny! LOL sure you'll understand them. but it won't be as funny! anyways, i guess this one applies to mostly anyone!
Warning of unhappy Jireh between the *****!!! just saying! LOL
This is how I feel when I get rejected! AHAH or how I should feel!  ACTUALLY, its how i feel for the first day! i think in my head "HER LOSS!" lol but then haha yeah! then... at least for me, I'll get sad about 2 weeks later! LOL but yeah! OKay, i'm going to vent for a sec! sorry for the negativity! LOL i'm not like this boy fully yet! but i will be!
*******
I think the worst part of getting rejected by a girl or something is the phase afterwards.. the next 1-2 years of total awkwardness/alienation.  really dislike it...I just asked her out cos i liked her and we were pretty good friends, but then she ignores you for the longest time or w/e! anyways...the "let's just be friends" thing sucks too, but that only sucks when it's a break-up i guess.. and when that phrase is used to break up ! LOL but yeah.. if i was fond of you and really enjoyed being friends with you....why would i want you to like.. defriend me? LOL anyways! it does make sense! HAAH if i was a girl I'd do the same thing, cos there are a lot of weird guys out there that are obsessive and don't have good emotional control over themselves LOL so i don't blame the girls! I'm just venting! LOL and venting is not supposed to make sense! LOL
*******
Anyways, hopefully in the future, if i get rejected again, I will be like this young boy! because if you think about it, it is super logical! LOL and it's cute! HAH and its funny!! because it truly is the best thing! anyways, i'm super hungry.. and i need to buy food!

And i guess. .thinking about it as well...I really only want to date 1 person in my life.  and I want her to be my DG! :D  So in a way, I'd rather get rejected by 99 girls and not rejected by my 1 DG than date 99 girls before finding my 1 DG! haha

See y'all later!!
Sorry if i made you unhappy! LOL

JIREH!

No comments:

Post a Comment