Monday, April 23, 2012

summer plans are FAILING!!

LOLOL! SO I"M FAILING!!! you know how I said I'd make a schedule and follow it and be flexible here and there if things came up? wellllll I"VE BEEN SUPER FLEXIBLE!! LOLOL and when I say that, i mean.. i didn't follow it at all and slept instead! and you know that.. no waking up later than 10am? I woke up at 3pm today....... so tis failing! LOL

I have a new plan! just cos i can't do the other one!  Instead of making a schedule, I'll write down a list of short term "goals" that I want to finish that day! and then I'll do it sometime during the day. lol

Example:
practice cello for an hour
study anthro/MCATs for an hour
Go to crossfit today
work in the backyard
hand out 3 resumes

SO yeah! something like that!!! and obviously, if it's really bad weather, i won't do the "work in the backyard" thing, but the night before, I'll look at the forecast so i'll have an idea of what to do!

Anyways, hopefully this Goal thing will work out better!

SMILE and be happy!

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment