Saturday, April 7, 2012

If I had a billion dollars!

I feel like this is a question people always think of...essentially, "what would you do if someone gave you loads of money?" and I know exactly what I'd do now!
Before, I used want to like.. retire haha, or like. travel the world...or like just do everything I can do with a lot of money!! NOT BAD CHOICES!!! but still, if granted the opportunity, I wouldn't know!

Anyways, just now, I was taking a shower and I thought about this question..."If I had a billion dollars, what would I do with it?" and I decided!  Here is what i'd do if i was given the opportunity this year!!!
Find an investment banker or something.. or someone who knows how to make that money grow for the time being and invest it.. put it into stocks and whatnot.. #tylerinfluence LOL but yeah, i don't really know what I'm talking about, but i heard that it's a waste to "save" money when you can invest it...
NEXT, I'd drop out of my current program and switch into Kinesiology (not because it's easier, but because I find it interesting and I'd also get a new start at school since my marks atm are not so good) and i'd probably stay in Western University cos i like it here!
NEXT, I'd study super hard for MCATs this summer and find a summer job/research/anything i can get to get any kind of volunteer/work experience.. then write my MCATs at the end of the summer for experience i guess
NEXT, I'd get a 4.0 GPA in my undergrad cos I'll be working much harder now in life because I have a goal...
NEXT, after 3rd year, I'll get into Mac Medschool (a 3 year program) how? don't know...
NEXT, find my DG
NEXT, graduate from medschool 6 years from now then specialize and become a sports doctor
(btw, I'll be paying for medschool and undergrad with my summer jobs/billion dollars)
NEXT, MARRY my DG! :D:D
NEXT, start a crossfit gym, not that close to other crossfit gyms cos i don't want to compete or anything.. maybe start it off in my garage til i get more people, then expand!
NEXT, Go back to school and learn how to become a chef
NEXT, Expand my crossfit gym and have it in a new plaza area.. along with that, an area for physio and sports medicine (me being the sports doctor and crossfit trainer!) I'd probalby hire physios as well and stuff for the clinic
NEXT, start a gourmet cafe right next to my crossfit gym called "Jireh's" lol
and then.. just be as good as a father and husband as possible...spending as much time as I can with my family!
In the end, I'll have a wonderful family, with a crossfit gym, sports/rehab center/clinic, and a cafe!

So yeah! :) that is what I'd do if I was given a billion dollars today.. or anytime this year! lol

Smile!

Jireh

No comments:

Post a Comment