Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer is almost here!!


Right now I’m still on my bus ride home from London…and don’t have Internet!  So I’m actually just writing the blog on Microsoft Word!  Pretty jokes! Ah well!  I sort of just realized that there is actually so much time in one day, and usually, I waste so much of it!  I don’t know about you people, but believe it or not, I like structure to things!  (Okay, some of you may be like.. WHAT?! Because you think I don’t care about anything…but it’s true!  I like/need structure!) So I think from now on, I want to structure my day…sort of make a schedule for myself to do and not just look at my calendar and see nothing!  I guess this post came from that!  I opened my laptop and pressed the calendar and realized that when I see nothing in my calendar…it’s not really a good thing!  Men/people are cultivators!  We are meant to do stuff…not do nothing!  Going back tot eh schedule thing…obviously I’m not going to be making a super strict schedule of stuff I HAVE to do…but things I should do during my spare time.  This stuff is also flexible…it will be like a default schedule!  If things come up like my friends want to hang out or whatever, I won’t say “no” because of my pre-made schedule! Haha I just want structure in my life because I can’t keep living my life like nothing matters!  Okay, sure, there are times when all you want to do is sit on a couch with ribs and beer watching a movie…but personally, I wouldn’t want to be doing that ALL the time.  Once in a while is good enough for me!  I also find that my brain gets really bored really fast!  So I’ll probably need to do activities or things that will keep it active so it doesn’t turn off over the summer!

I’m excited for this summer!  Summers are 4 months long for University/College students and I think it’s a time where you can work on your weaknesses!  Some things/habits are just so hard to break during school and stuff!!  So I hope to develop more and more discipline this summer!  It’s sort of ironic I guess, because summer is supposed to be a time of ....relaxing/chilling/partying/doing nothing!! But honestly, I GET ENOUGH OF THAT! LOL (maybe not the partying, but I don’t want to get a lot of that so yeah)  There IS value in relaxing and chilling and stuff, but this is only when you actually work hard all the time because if you’re constantly working without any sort of break, it could be bad for your body/health!  But for me, I’m like the opposite.  My entire life up until now has been one big CHILL! LOL And I look back at it and realize that doing something is so much more satisfying than doing nothing!  I used to always think that the only reason why we work is to get money and use that money to live life…and just chill!  But honestly, it’s so much more than that!  That is why I made that post about “If I had a billion dollars!” because its so true!  I want to live life doing something I love and helping people who struggle with the same sort of problems that I have struggled with and find ways to prevent injuries.  I always find it really sad when I see someone who was once a great athlete, but after an injury they got, they weren’t ever able to play again.  Imagining my life with zero physical activity outside of walking to class/work/shopping…is just something I can’t really imagine! Haha

I actually think I might read the news more often #tylerinfluence! Haha!  I used to think it was so dumb, but then I now realize that it’s sort of dumb to not know what’s happening out there in the world!  And, it’s a good mental stimulation for my easily bored mind! Haha  Right now, I have no job…so I’m unemployed because I’m actually looking for a job!  I never knew it was so hard to get a job…which is all the more reason for me to get a job…to build up my work experience!  I really which I started working earlier in my life, like when I was 16!  I know I didn’t need to work, but I think it would be useful to make my own money at that time instead of being totally financially dependent on my parents!  Even now, I’m 100% financially dependent on my parents because I don’t have any source of income!  Okay, I don’t even know how I got here…but since I don’t have a job, I need to make sure that my days will be full and I do something usefull!  I need to cultivate, better myself and hopefully become a better man!  OH! It’s my friend’s b-day today and I know that she reads my blog.. SOMETIMES lol so yeah! Happy Birthday CL!  If you’re reading this! And yeah, I have other friends who are my Facebook friends who have their birthday today as well…but yeah…I don’t see them on a regular basis! Haha!

NICE! I’m so happy! This blogging helped me kill time on this bus! Haha! So good!! J

Anyways, hope you all are having a great time and for those in Uni/College, good luck with exams if you aren’t done yet!! J

SMILE and be happy!

Jireh!

1 comment: