Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today was an interesting day! and i'll keep this post really short!!
Okay so this is what happened in sequential order:

I dreamed about a crush from wayyyyy back in gr 6...and she had eyes like the ocean
I woke up and took my dog out for 45mins of intense running! haha and she became super tired
Helped my mom prepare stuff for my sister's coffee house at her highschool
Went to coffee house and listened to people speak
From listening, i realized that I truly like ice creme! its like actually my fave dessert so i decided to get ice creme later i guess
Then, i found out that I'm allowed to eat granola barres again because yeah! but yeah! my stomach is feeling weird because right now, i want some ice creme but at the same time.. that addiction to granola barres that i used to have had a pretty strong hold on me...

Anyways! now i'm getting ready to study linguistics!

okay bye now!! haha

JIREH!

No comments:

Post a Comment