Sunday, February 5, 2012

sunday service!

So this morning, my alarm went off and I like.. immediately shut it off! haah and i was like.. God, if you want me to go to service, make my roommate come down and wake me up! LOL mainly cos i just really didn't feel like going.  Even though we talked about it last night, we have history of "accidentally" not waking up on time and just missing the shuttlebus to church!  Anyways, I went back..lying in my bed just chilling and relaxing...kind of feeling bad for skipping church! haha 15 mins before we are supposed to leave, my roommate comes down and is like JIREH! lets GO!!! haha and i'm like.. DANG! okay! AHHA so i got up, took a shower, ate food and bolted out! oh yeahhhh!! :D took me 20 mins but we still caught the shuttlebus! :) haha and today was literally my fave topic!! it was about marriage!! :D and the role of men and women!  Essentially, wives, be submissive to your husbands in the Lord and husbands, love your wives as Christ loves the church!  I can go on about it...but I wont! LOL if you have questions, ask me in the comments below and i'll give you an answer!! haha but yeah! passage was taken from Colossians 3:18,19 i believe! :) haha

The sermon was a really great reminder to me!  It reminded me that I'm probably going to get married one day...and if i want to have a godly relationship with my wife, I need to be holy and pure! And keep myself sexually devoted to her (two eyeball principal and honouring my DG for now).  I also need to become a man who seeks Christ...Someone who can someday lead a godly women in His word...someone who can love, encourage and cultivate her!

Dream girl, I can't wait until the day we get married! haah i think it'll be wonderful!! haha make sure I treat you right! or smack me in the head!!! :D HAHA I love you! ;) just saying! and I won't ever let you question it!

SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment