Monday, February 6, 2012

circadian rhythm again...plus random stuff

HONESTLY, I can't fix my sleeping habits!! they've been just getting more and more messed up!! haha so.. not too long ago, I woke up at 4pm...LOL then i was like.. ohh shoot! i must sleep early to fix this!! so then, i sleep at 10pm! LOL (yes, i was only awake for 6 hours that day) LOL so i'm like nice! in bed! sleep time! so i sleep! then i wake up... at 1am...the next day (so only 3 hrs of sleeping happened) and i was like.. SHOOOOOOOOTTT!! haha and yeah! as you can guess, there was no sleeping that day! I got up, my housemates were still up and we started talking! and my brain woke up and my body obviously wasn't tired! LOL soyeah.. didn't end up sleeping that day until lattteee then i woke up the next day at 9:45am..only have very little sleep.. went to church.. had free coffee! and heard a cool sermon about marriage!! :D (aka yesterday) haha and now.. i'm yeah messed up! cos after i got home from church i crashed and etc! LLOL then i stayed up last night watching "p.s. I love you" which was a really cute movie!!! :D haha

I think i lost all my tears! LOL because i did not cry! haha oh wells! it was sad and heart warming! actually I didn't think it was THAT sad... but it was sad! and i thought the guy was very thoughtful! :) *sigh* sometimes I don't like watchign too much romantic stuff!! LOL not cos i don't like it.. I LOVE THIS KIND OF STUFF!! lol but MAN! these people/guys in the movies are stealing awesome ideas that I wanted to do!!! or want to do... but now, can't cos someone else already did it.. LOL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?! lol I want my superly romantic ideas i do for my DG to be original.. lol not a copy cat from a random chick flick i watched! LOL *sigh* so yeah, if i do get any awesome ideas, i can't tell you! cos this is online.. and movie producers will steal it before i do it!! LOLOL JKJK but yeah honestly, so many ideas have been done already! it's pretty hard to think of new ones!!!....ORRR if i get an idea before I watch the movie and DO IT before i watch it.. i won't feel bad.. cos then i'll be like.. W/E! they copied me! ;) haha jkjk iunno! yeahh i know that there are SUPER BILLIONS of ppl in this world and every idea has probalby been done at least once.. but still! okay i don't know where i'm going with this anymore!! :D so yeah! see you soon!! and i really hope i sleep by 11:30-12 today! then i'll be happy! and waike up at 8am! oh man! that would be sooo GOODD!

OH YEAH today's weather was awesome!! reminded me of God's AWESOMENESS! :D i was feeling a lil down, but He lifted me back up! :)

SMILE and be happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment