Thursday, February 23, 2012

fit?

OKAY! so i was thinking the other day...about my DG and stuff... and you know what? i think she needs to be fit! LOLyesss... 4D fit.. but more specifically, physically fit as well! LOLi

You see, recently, fitness has become one of my passions, and something I really love a lot! and I just want to have a girl that shares the same or similar passions! LOL nooo.. i don't need some super beast girl that can deadlift 315lbs or something (thats actually kind of weird for me) lOL but some girl who actually enjoys fitness! someone who'd be open to the idea of doing crossfit with me! if she doesnt like it.. okay.. that's fine! she can do her other stuff...w/e she does in the gym to stay fit! or play her sport that she enjoys a lot! LOL just someone I can ask to go to the gym with me and she won't be like..UHH NOOOO or something... haha!

Just a thought!! haha i know it sort of sounds superficial, but I think it's important!  It's important for your future spouse to have similar passions as you, or at least be supportive of the passions you have and for you to be supportive of their passions!

One day, I want to make it to regionals for crossfit! or even the games.. but honestly, i'll talk about that after i get into regionals one day...(prob not this year LOL) but i'll probalby end up doing the open!! HAAH pretty excited for that!

SMILE and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment