Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brain teasers anyone?!

Okay people!!! does anyone know any good brain teasers? i wanna compile a bunch of GOOD ones! or .. one's i have solved! LOL

I'm gonna start a new label called "brain teasers" and they will be GOOD! lol unlike some.. dumb ones! LOL haha anyways yeah! I have 3 brain teasers that I will type out that will start off my amazing label!!! :D hahaa so yeah! I'll but BT in the title too .. so if u don't wanna read a brain teaser, you can just ignore the blog...

OKAY some of you might be wondering.. "why does Jireh suddenly have an interest in these BTs (brain teasers)??" and this is why.. for some reason.. recently my roommates and I jsut REALLY enjoy doing them! LOL well i enjoy it! I know one of them does it so he'll be super ready for any interview that may have them in it, but still!!! haha I think he enjoys doing them! I don't know why .. but i sort of get a thrill out of doing them!! haha oh wells!

so yeah! i hope you get the same thrill!! oh yeah! and if u know the answer to these teasers.. keep it to urself and just comment and say that you know the answer.. but don't say it! LOL and yeah.. if you can't get the answer, just ask me... ORRR NOT! figure it out urself! HAAH trussstttt it's satisfying when you get it right! HAHA!

anyways here i go!! these are all problems i know the solution to because I've solved them with my roomies! :D

SMILE and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment