Saturday, December 31, 2011

WOD Dec 31, 2011

NEW YEARS WOD! "2012"

AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) for 20:12
20 LH KB cleans
12 KB swings
20 RH KB cleans
12 pushups
20 TTB (toes to bar)
12 Burpees

So i did really badd!!! lol first round was like. 3 mins though! LOL ike SOOO FAST! LOl but then...during the second round, i developed and ripped 2 blisters.... :/ on the same hand! LOl so when i got back to the left handed KB swings, it took FOREVER! cos just holding the KB hurt my hand like crazzyyy!! i tried to use just like my finger tips to hold it... FAIL! lol so yeah! lol oh wells! only did 2 rounds plus up to TTB... it was kind of sad LOL my cardio and muscles were fine...Limiting factor was my hand (my skin) LOL :(:( so faiiilll!! oh well!!!

ANYWAYS, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLES!!! :D

SMILE!!! and be happy!! :D
OOHH btww tmr is this blog's...anniversaryy!~ :D haha cos i started blogging in the beginning of 2011!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment