Friday, December 2, 2011

Nationals, day 1

OOKAYY!!! sooo all i did today was this:
Wake up early
NOT eat breakfast...
set up floors and matts for the competition, and like everything
not eat lunch...cept for a SINGLE donut!
set up more stuff for the competition
EAT DINNER! :D haah (prob best part of the day) at lone star
Watch ppl cheer (not uni ppl yet)
Come home and yeap! do my assignment! LOL

but yeah! today, while moving the floor stuff and everything, i injured my finger! lol mannn it hurts sooo bad! it's not like i'd DIE or anything, but its just really really quite annoying .. cos it got like.. super pinched in between things and yeah, typing this is hurting every time i press and s... cos my left hand ring fingher is like swollen and messseeedd!!.. prob wont be able to play cello for a month or so.. which is fine cos of winter break! LOL thank GOD! LOL BUUTTT honestly, this kind of reminds me of what i've kind of been learning recently!.. like the Church and God and us... and how the church is the body of Christ and how each one of us has a role that is IMPORTANT! surree. i guessi don't NEED my finger, but man, how i am GLAD i have a functional one and stuff! but yeah! we, as christians, are important to Christ's body!each one is important!!! like..some parts, you may THINK is less important, but no.. everything is important! llol this is actually like a cheer team! LOl even though i almost do nothign, I'm actualy quite important in my team! but yeah! :)
anyways, i lost my train of thought! LOl so yeah! gonna go now! :)

SMILE and be happy! :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having funn !! :D PLEASE DO REMEMBER TO EAT REGULARLY!!!

    I'll pray for your finger! Hope you feel better soon :) I'm glad you're reminded of God's words daily. I pray that you continue to strive for him and learn how to apply His teachings to your daily life!

    ReplyDelete