Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Circadian rhythm

MAN BOTH OF THOSE WORDS ARE HARD TO SPELL! LOL! i actually had to check up circadian cos when i looked at it just now, it looked too much like the word "canadian" but yeah.. thats the right spelling! AND rhythm! LOL i always forget the "h".. look at the word and i'm like.. that looks messed.. then realize the h was missing and i put it here...ryhthm.. then i'm like.. no that's more wrong.. then finally.. i get it... ry... omg.. i just almost screwed up again! LOLOL WOOOOWW rhythm! lol there

Anyways, my circadian rhythm is messed... i'm still awake when i should be sleeping tight, dreaming happily about bunnies jumping on clouds, or rolling hills or sheep flying in a blue sky, bouncing on the poofy clouds with happy music in the background and fairies colouring butterfly wings and yeah! u get it!
what am i doing? just chilling.. waiting for my body to get tired so i can sleep!!!! surre i should make use of my time and study... that's what i thought, but i'm like.. tired of studying.. its messed.. my mentals is tired but my body STILL LIVESS! yup i'm messed.. and i have an exam tmr.. luckily at 9pm.. but still.. i need to study morrrreeeeeee cos i still have a lot of biochem stuff i need to do (cos its my next exam after the one i have tmr)

Usually, when i watch a movie, it puts me to sleep.. so i watched the green hornet.. but IT WAS TOO COOL! so now i'm super awake.. then i played some rapunzel game.. which was super easy.. and my body can't sleep! hopefuly after this blog post, i can feel tired and sleep! ahah i'm actually feeling more tired now! LOL this is good! yay! yay for blogging! it makes me tired! maybe because since i'm typing.. and i don't usually type... my body thinks i'm writing an essay.. and my body hates essays so it wants to shut down! yes.. that is the reason! i am actually getting more tired now... like... an orange! i think

anyways,
good night for now!
SMILE and be happy!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment