Friday, December 23, 2011

Sometimes, I wonder why I ever started blogging in the first place.  Was it so I could let out all my emotions onto something because I didn't write a diary? I don't know.. probably not... LOL!  Before I started blogging, I really really always enjoyed reading other people's blogs.  I only really ever followed this one person's blog...but I remember the first time I read that person's blog!  I always thought it was so interesting!  SUPER honest! lol the person didn't care what the world thought!  It was always interesting and funny to me!  Then I found out my bro had a blog and i was like WHAT?! LOL and then I met another person who blogged a lot from uni and I started reading that person's blogs too and they were interesting! lol  I guess i started blogging so i could ... iunno make people happy? or if people want to know me better than they do atm, they can read my blog and get a better glimpse of my personality? LOL obviously, in terms of personality, meeting up with me and actually chilling with me in person is best! LOL but still, I believe a person's blog gives their readers a glimpse of the bloggers personality! lol unless they don't blog like how they are!
I think another reason why I started blogging is because I had so much random stuff in my head and I just had to get it out somehow! IUNOO w/e! blogging is fun! and reading them is fun too! if you just read them, you should blog too! because honestly, i don't think anyone really judges you or w/e...there is no "dislike" or "like" button on my posts or anything! LOL so yeah .. it doesn't even matter and it doesn't even matter what you say! LOL it can be the most random stuff, yet it can touch other people's lives.. like mine!!! or anyone else who reads them! LOl

ANYWAYS, back to that first blog I ever started reading...so i thought about it again and one thing the person mentioned is how that person hates that people don't keep secrets anymore and how some ppl are such open books and w/e... I personally don't really know what that person meant by that.. cos i agree that you shouldn't be going around tell everyone your deepest darkest secrets, but I do think those few ppl that are close to you should know/can know and it's should be okay!  I guess it does depend...cos sometimes, some secrets are not yours to share, and that SHOULD be kept a secret!  But iunno, for me, sometimes, i wonder what should be kept a secret? My best friends know my deepest darkest secrets and w/e and they know it because i trust them... so they can help me with w/e situation it is! whether it's advice on girls, sins i struggle with, iunno w/e! LOl but honestly, I'm thinking of the day I get married to my DG.  Personally, I feel like there really shouldn't be any personal secrets between us...Like we are married? iuno maybe i think that because i'm not afraid of sharing my secrets with people whom i trust and who are close to me! Plus, i don't see how any good can come from keeping secrets from your spouse...to me, all i see is distrust and complications in the future!  But honestly, I don't mind telling everyone my secrets... i just don't want to/have the need to because they are secrets after all.  iunno! I'm pretty sure the person who said the thing thinks similarly... but I don't really know.. that blog post was written over a year ago! LOL so things could have changed.. may not have.. iuno! w/e!

Sometimes I think about you, my DG...How I feel sooo ready to meet you at times and at other times, i realize how unprepared i am! LOL but honestly, when will I ever feel 100% ready? i dont think i'll ever, because I'll never be perfect!  but yeah! the time will have to come when I start asking someone to date me!  HOPEFULLY, she'll say yes when i ask.. HOPEFULLY she'll be you! LOL but know that my heart will always be for you DG! the one i marry!!! :D

Anyways, i'm tired

SMILE guys and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment