Saturday, December 10, 2011

My DG will be a Prov. 31 girl/woman! :)

This video is true!  I would want a proverbs 31 girl over a Victoria Secret model any day!! (this assumes that the victoria secret model is not also a prov. 31 girl! LOLOL... cos double wammy isn't too bad either! LOLOL JKJK i actually probalby wouldn't wanna marry a victoria secret model.. like an actual one LOL. BUT oh man.. my DG will be way more pretty/beautiful to me than any victoria secret model!)

I rmb, when i was like.. super young, my mom had me go through a program called true love waits.  It's essentially a thing where we promise to God that we will be abstinent until marriage...and that we will save ourselves for our DG/future spouse.  One thing my mom made our fellowship do was write down characteristics I want to see in my future spouse.. LOL and i was SOOOO biased at the time cos i liked a girl! LOL anyways, my characteristics were probably something like the following:
1. Christian (because i have to)
2.  GOOD LOOKING
3. NOT ASIAN
4. NICE
5. Pretty
6. Good personality
... and so on! LOL i don't actually totally rmb the list, but it was somethign like that.. and it DEF had 1,2 and 3 in it! HAHA cos at the time, i lived in guelph and had no physical attraction to asians! LOL so jokes

Many years down the road, i hit gr 11/12 haha and i have this crush on a girl! and i talk to my mom about it and stuff! LOL and she's like.. do u rmb that list you made back then? and i'm like... yeah.. but it was dumb, because i was like.. gr 5 or 6 or something like that and i didn't really know anything! LOL and yeah that's when my mom showed me Proverbs 31.  She's like.. Jireh! look for a girl like this! and so i read proverbs 31 and it's like.. so true.  Who wouldn't want to have a girl like that? *SIGH* (at least if you are a christian). Anyways, watch the video to understand this concept of a prov 31 girl more...i'm just plain bad at explaining things so i'll like this guy do it! LOL
In the same way as guys shouldn't go for a girl less than a Prov. 31 girl .... or osmething like that, you girls shouldn't go for a guy less than a Godly man described by vody baucham! haha
LOL

Anyways,

SMILE and be happy! :D

2 comments:

  1. oh my... I think you meant to spell mentality? and like an orange?! You are tired indeed LOL good luck on biochem in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am tired too... this comment was suppose to go under your circadian rhythm post d:

    ReplyDelete