Friday, December 16, 2011

God is really cool!!/(VOD)

So yeah! haha! yesterday during my deep thought and prayer with God, i came to a point where...i couldn't exactly say what i was thinking!  i think I talked about this in my previous post, but I wanted to pray about something in my heart that i just didn't know how to express through words! So i was just there... thinking to myself... "GOD, why can't you just read my mind instead of me having to pray to you...but then you can! lol oh well!"... then I'm like "God, read my heart...cos you know what's there and you know exactly what i am trying to say to you...even if I don't know" I kinda just lay there praying and eventually moved on in my thoughts about other stuff that was bothering me.
BUT the coolest thing happened today when i read my verse for the day!

Romans 8:26-27
"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness.  We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.  And he who searches our hearts know the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in accordance with the will of God."


WOOOW when i read that today i was like....what are the chances this would be the verse I'd read today after praying like i did yesterday! *sigh* Seriously, when i got this verse I was actually amazed! i actually said "wow" out loud in a bus! LOl cos that's where i was reading it! LOL it was a lil awkward but w/e!  I am pretty sure i've read through all of romans before, but this verse never stuck out to me for some reason! ! so i was just really surprised when i read it! "We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans"   I actually found that really cool cos...that's how my prayer was yesterday!.. iunno if it as a literal groan, but yeah! i think u guys get what i mean!

Anyways, i must study more now! 2 more exams!! :D:D haha
SMILE! and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment