Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WOD Dec 21, 2011/my day! LOL

So today was fun! :D
AYCE sushi with close friends! and just time to chill with each other! :D i'll admit, i didn't do a very good job planning it, but it was fun regardless! and i kinda wish it lasted longer! LOL

SO i got the bestest christmas gift today! LOL it's def gonna be my faveeee one this year!! HAHA i'll tell you what it is on Christmas! LOLOL yeahhh!! i know... i wasn't able to wait! LOl cos i got it and the person who gave it to me was like.. "I think it's funny! and you'll like it!" HAAH YESS it was! :D and i loved it! :D anyways, u'll see it sooonnn!!

OKAY after that, did some driving around and then CROSSFIT!!!
mann.. haven't done crossfit in sooo long...at a crossfit gym! lol mann!! lol doing it at the gym is so different than just doing it for fun at a random gym! LOL anyways, here is the WOD:

4 rounds for time:
20 pullups
30 KB swings 55lbs
40 sit-ups
50 double unders

LOL it doesn't look too bad when you see it, but then.. boy does it get to you! LOL for me.. the sit-ups were relatively the slowest! LOL and it was 40 reps.. so my time was actually pretty bad! LOL LOL i kind felt like throwing up the AYCE sushi while i was doing it!

OH YEAH!! weird thing!!! at ayce, i didn't like eat anythign! LOLOL sooo weird! my stomach is SOO SMALL NOW!! i think i was getting out-eaten by girls! LOL mannn ... do you know what that does to a man's pride? lol well. nothing really, cos it was kind of funny! but yeah! once i start working out again, i'll be building back my appetite for sure! :)

Anyways! fun day!
I am happy!

Smile and be happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment