Sunday, October 30, 2011

VOD Oct 29, 2011

1 John 4:9
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.


So recently, I've really been wondering WHY God let me get into the cheerleading team!  Honestly, I'm sure that that without His help, I wouldn't have been able to get into the team myself.  So i was strongly convicted that He had me there for a purpose....not that everything I do isn't for His purpose or anything, but it just stuck out more than everyday-life stuff.


Going back to the verse, I feel that as christians, we need to really know that we get the opportunity to live only through Jesus and this is only because God loves us so much.  He gave us a way to live, when we really don't deserve it at all.  When people see us, they shouldn't see normal people, they should see Jesus in us.  We should be so happy because of this.. or glad!  I don't really know, but yeah it just makes so much sense!  We are free because of Him!  I think it's just cool!  Some people say that if you truly know/meet God, and truly understand what happened, all you would be doing is either trembling in fear or rejoicing!  God's love always amazes me and challenges me as a christian! It amazes me because it's just...so awesome, unconditional, loving...i'm bad at explaining things.. LOL  It challenges me because I want to love like Him and love people unconditionally!


Anyways, i'm tired now!! i can't think anymore!!! but i hope that I can have Jesus live through me! and i hope that people can see because that is what it means to be a christian!


Smile! :D and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment