Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunglasses!

Mann ppl with sunglasses scare me sometimes! esp if its like.. a girl or something or.. iunno!!



anyways.. today i was sitting in a bus and there was this girl sitting in front of me with large sunglasses on. and seriously it looked like she was staring into my soul or something! like.... her glasses were staring right at me! and i had no idea what to do or how to react! LOL .. okay so she might not be looking at me. for all i know she could be sleeping, looking behind me or iunno... just looking in my direction, but not LOL  ANYWAYS, I didn't know and i wanted to know! so like.. u know how you like.. stare at sunglasses to try seeing through them?  I tried that! but then i was thinking to myself.. oh shoooott maybe she thinks i'm staring at her.  then i look at her and i'm like.. yeah thats awkward cos ususally i don't look at girls like her. so i looked away.. then i'm like.. mannnn i see her in my peripherals and it truly looks like she's staring at me! so i look back again to see... sunglasses are so hard cos sometimes you think you can see though but you can't!! like.. if it were those shiny ones.. i wouldn't even try because i know its like.. impossible.. but these were the dark ones where, if you look closely enough, you can see through.

In the end she probably wasn't staring at me but it was creepy! lol cos the one time i think i saw through, it looked like she was looking at me.. but honestly, that was probably cos i creeped her out by looking at her too much.  then i got a text.... looked at my texts, looked back up and she was gone! HAHA jokes! LOL I think i will get sunglasses next year for the summer or soemthing... so tthat i may creep ppl out! and like.. pretend stare at ppl.. but actaully be sleeping or osmethign! LOL

Smile and be happy!

Jireh

1 comment: