Wednesday, October 26, 2011

19!

WHOOO!! i'm 19!!! now i can do ANYTHING in canada!! oh yeahh!! LOL pretty jokes but yeah! i'm happy! :D i actually don't have much to say now except for the fact that i'm pretty tired!
I clean and pressed 185lbs today! and thats a lot for me! so i'm pretty happy about that! LOL its cool i think!! like.. i didn't htink i could do it.. but my friend told me just to try it out.. so i'm like.. screw it.. fine! LOL and i did it! LOl jokesss! LOL

ANYWAYS, hopefully i don't drink too much!! i don't really agree wiht drinking to get drunk. because.... its just bad! cos when ur drunk you cant really think properly... and that is bad!! LOL
i got a verse today! which my next blog will be about.... it is Galatians 1:10 "Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ." If i were not a servant of Christ.. knowing my personality, i wouldn't care less if I got so drunk my liver fell out! but yeah! I just don't see how getting drunk, loosing control of your body and falling into carnal pleasures edifies God.
On that note.. i'm probably going to be drinking this saturday... LOL but yeah! hopefully i don't get drunk...either way.. i'm DETERMINED to go to church the next day!!!! even if i'm like.. super hung over or whateve rthe case may be!!!!


So i might not do a VOD, we will see though....


Smile guys! :D and be happy!

2 comments:

  1. Haha Happy Birthday once again, Jireh! And whoa! C&P 185# ... dang...

    ReplyDelete