Monday, October 17, 2011

i miss crossfit!!

Mann! i miss crossfit!! lol! although cheer is fun and a good workout, i still really miss doing those fun daily wods and the environment of crossfit!! Today just for fun, i did a short "WOD".. it wasn't really anything LOL but it was fun and reminded me of crossfit! LOL it was 100 v-ups and 100 pushups for time! LOL fun stuff! i did it in like.. 9 mins.. which isn't too bad.. but then i have no idea becasue i have no one to compare myself with! LOL oh wells! it was fun and i had a good work out! :D

Sometimes what i find is that when I don't want to study, instead of sleeping, working out is a good way to waste time! LOl and look, this WOD only took.. 10 mins? and im sure i'll be sore tmr!! so this is good! LOL
ALSO, a really great motivator is reminding myself that I'm not living my life for myself! LOL Sometimes, listening to worship music, doing devos, or just spending time with Him helps me refocus my life and helps me put things back into perspective.

anyways, i'm happy! I am grateful that I can have an opportunity to study in university!
NOW time to study cos midterms are ON!!!

SMILE and be happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment