Sunday, October 30, 2011

2 pairs of eyeballs

Sometimes I do things I'm not proud of.  Sometimes I get too close to people when I really shouldn't!  It's just weird sometimes! and it happens to everyone, I think..BUT that isn't an excuse to justify that what you are doing is right.  if you aren't happy about something, or if something tugs against ur conscience, it's like that for a reason!!!.. it probably was not right...

There are supposed to be 2, but i didn't want to draw another one LOL
Going to my 2 pairs of eyeballs thing, the first pair of eyeballs represents God's eyes.  And this is real!  He is actually there, watching everything I do, and there is nothing I can hide from Him...even the smallest sins, such as lies, His eyes are like.. lie detectors! or iunno! but yeah! essentially they can see through anything.  The second pair of eyeballs belong to my DG/(future wife).  This is...made up. But I had someone ask me once, where is it appropriate to touch girls? and I was like.. iunno... then i heard a sermon and decided that, wherever you would touch if your future wife was watching you, assuming that girl isn't ur DG or w/e, is where you should touch.  It makes sense though right?  If you want to honour your future wife AND honour that girl, doing the "eyeball rule" makes sense!  and this rule like.. super applies especially if you are just friends with the other person.  like yeah! i guess when you get a gf/bf, it changes a little, but you should still be honouring your DG and stuff.  I'll have to think more about that!

yeah this post feel confusing! LOL like it makes not much sense! LOL oh well!!

Smile guys! and be happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment