Wednesday, October 5, 2011

cheering hurts! LOOL

so yeah! i feell like i haven't gotten out of a practice yet feeling.. not hurt! LOL i've been hit in the balls (last friday), butt in the face (several occasions), kicked in the hea by a girl falling form liek 15-20 feet in the air (yesterday), elbowed in the neck (yesterday), landed on my head ( a while back), scraped my face (a while back), injured my thumb (last week), screwed up my ankles (a while back), kneed in the fleshy area of my knee and yeah.. more LOLOL! just doesnt stop coming! LOLOLOL but its okay! these are all minor stuff! LOL if anything, i find it so much more fun to do this than to not do it! so its like.. worth it! :D YESTERDAY i could finally toss my stunt partner and catch her feet!! she's a lot more stiff and tight now! os its easier when i throw her and stuff! its good! i've also learned what i was doing wrong before !LOL.. usefull!!!! anyways yeah! hope you guys have having a nice day today! Smile people! :D and be happy!! hope ur not as injured as i am! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment