Monday, March 26, 2012

stupid runs! LOL

MAN! i actually had a lot I wanted to talk about!!! but then, i went for a run! LOL 10.3km run! (for you americans, that is 6.4 miles) LOL but yeah! i did it cos i'm trying to help train my friend for a half marathon! LOL but yeah! he was pushing me more than i was pushing him! HAAH jokkkeess! but yeah.. all i can say, is that most of it is mental! ANNDD, you forget everythign you were thinking about before!!! that's why before, if i was sad about a girl or something, I would run for a while and i'd feel a lot happier cos i'd forget! but...when i forget about things i wanna talk about.. like happy things, *shakes head* makes me sad LOLOL JKJK well, i'd be happier if I remembered but i'm definitely not sad atm! haha!

hmm, well, yesterday I went to watch Hunger Games! it was goood! :D haah not as good as the book, but still good!! HAHA it was actually the first time ever for me to read a book BEFORE watching he movie! it was good, but it felt like...weird cos i knew everything.. and was like....waiting for things to happen and see how the ppl who made the movie interpreted the book and stuff!  I guess it was good!  It definitely gave me a different perspective on things! all i can say is that it was interesting and yeah good! :) haah i shall not spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet!
OHH another thing! LOL I watched it in IMAX!! and that was a first too!! haah i think! it seemed SOOO COOOL in the begining cos they were doing the "BEYOND CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGING" thing with that cool deep voice and talking about the amazing speakers and the coolness of IMAX and how it's the "ULTIMATE MOVIE EXPERIENCE" and so on! lol but yeah! LOL honestly, for me, i just found the screen to be biggner and besides that.. not that impressed! but it is nicer! LOL i like omnimax theatres!! like in the science centre!! lol that stuff is cooooool!!! hahaa

okay now i lost my train of thought again cos my friends are talking to me! LOL
time to eat lasagna soon!! :) so excited! :D haah

SMILE and be happy!

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment