Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's so much easier to think and relax ... and just think deeply about anything when I'm sitting on a sofa, feeling comfortable...or lying in my bed under my comforters with my pillow.  Essentially, when you feel comfortable it becomes a billion times easier to think about life, girls and whatever! LOL When you're biking for 74 mins... NOT SO MUCH! haha  The first bit all you can think about is biking cos the beginning is the hardest part.. and then after a good 30mins, all you can think about is your butt pain! LOL and trust me.. time does NOT go by quickly when biking... it goes by rather...slowly! and topics that you can think about for hours lying on a sofa goes by in 1 min! not lying!  You know how sometimes you think about ur crush or how you might ask this girl out or play scenarios in your head and stuff and it's just really interesting? (maybe i'm the only person who does this.. but yeah w/e! LOL) usually i can do this for.. lets just say.. a long time and usually, i'll fall asleep and then dream about stuff... generally happy things!  But yeah.. today, when I was biking for 74 mins.. nope! that did not help kill time..and everything i wanted to think about I finished thinking about in 1min! LOL was weird... all i could really think about was how much my butt was hurting and random chaffing around my body! LOL

Anyways, i've been thinking about this girl thing.. it's really too complicated!  Every time I put a lot of effort/thinking into it i find that it doesn't work out! LOL change of topic! lol

I was thinking... it's too bad that older women don't go for younger guys like me! LOL well.. obviously I wouldn't go for a girl that's like 4-5 years older than me! LOL thats like.. going for someone my bro's age.. LOL thats weird! LOL but 1-2 years older? i think its okay! LOL but then.. most girls like older guys i guess.. cos they are more mature! that's actually the really only thing i can think about... mature and i guess they have more of an idea of what their career is! lol like.. i guess if i was a girl, i'd rather date a guy in med school vs. a guy in undergrad science who still has no idea of what he's going to do! LOL but yeah! I still think it'd be okay for a guy to date an older girl as long as he's ready to take a relationship seriously and can be a man!

anyways, i'm gonna go now! LOL going to run with my friends! LOL 3.73km! so it's pretty short! LOL (i told my friend its 3k.. but yeah! i don't think he'll notice! LOL)

darn.. i didn't get in any studying today! LOL for some reason, i'm so much more busy than i thought i was.. i haven't done anyhing unproductive today.. except for sleepin .. but i didn't even skip class or anything.. whole day booked! :( lol hopefully tomorrow i can find time to study for at least 2 hours!.. thursday should be good though! cos i'll go to the class on wed so that i don't need to go to the thursday class and get it over with fasster!! :) ahah

kk bye for now!

Smile and be happy! :)

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment