Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patricks Day!

So, if ur in Highschool right now, you think st. patty's day isn't a big deal (that was me 2 years ago) but yeah! trust me ppl!  once you hit university, st. patty's day is an excuse for every student to go out there and get drunk! haha It's good in a way! cos for ppl like me, its a day where i just wanna chill and have fun!! have some beer and chill with friends! (personally I don't get drunk.. or i try not to) so yeah! but drinking is still fun and stuff! BUT today, nope i'm not chilling, not drinking beer not doing anything! LOL just studying cos i have an exam tmr! haha and i had one today! LOL

haha my friend and I were talking about how ppl drink on st. patty's day! lol ppl drink the night before to get drunk.. then sleep to recover .. then wake up early on st. patty's day to drink again and use the afternoon to recover..ish.. LOL and then drink at night! essentially, stay drunk for 1.5 days LOL! it's pretty jokes! LOL  I don't rmb what I was thinking anymore.. i was tryign to do this for my friend who is tstudying.. but he's talking to me so i forget what i'm saying! LOL jkjk but yeah i forgot what i wanted to say... and this blogging thing isn't helping him so i'm going to stop soon...

Oh yeeah.. i made awesome ribs today!.. tastes so good! :) haha

Smile and be happy!

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment