Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a lot of random stuff!

So, I really should be studying right now ... not blogging! lol and I don't even have thoughts at the moment so this blog will probably be really random! lol

First of all, i just wanted to say that God answers prayers if you ask earnestly! lol! I'll tell you why later... maybe when some part of my character has solidified more! but yeah!

Another thing, I wish i could understand how girls think.. but then i guess all men would sort of like to know! HAHA honestly, I think it'd be very useful, then I'd understand why they do things and it would make more sense to me... cos sometimes, girls do things and I don't understand why.. it sort of seems illogical sometimes.. but it makes sense to them for some reason! haha whatever!  I thought i used to understand them.. cos way back when, my closest friend was a girl!... this was back in gr 8-10ish? yeah! haha w/e!

Anyways, something i read today! from utmost! really stuck out to me!


But salvation is so much more! It means that the Spirit of God has brought me into intimate contact with the true Person of God Himself. And as I am caught up into total surrender to God, I become thrilled with something infinitely greater than myself.
In our surrender, we must give ourselves to God in the same way He gave Himself for us— totally, unconditionally, and without reservation. The consequences and circumstances resulting from our surrender will never even enter our mind, because our life will be totally consumed with Him.

Oswald Chambers

I jsut realized how true it is!! *sigh* yeah iunno it just really stuck out to me

OH YEAH! i wanted to talk about Rich Froning Jr.!! he's like my new hero!  He came first in the Crossfit games last year and is in 1st place atm in the Open!  but the thing is.. He's a Christian!  yeah yeah! there's Jeremy Lin who's also a Christian! and yeah he's cool! but yeah i don't do basketball! LOL but i do crossfit! and Froning is so cool! and i have a lot of respect for him! *sigh* even though he doesn't have a profession that an asian parent would approve of, i think to be in his position atm, it'd be pretty awesome! well. obviously i guess.. cos he's the best in the world at his sport! LOLOL but yeah! besides that! working as a fitness trainer... doing crossfit as a living and doign firefighting as well...iunno it just seems pretty awesome!!  And then also, I look at Julie Foucher! another crossfitter!  She's like in the top atm and guess what? She's in med school! haah friggg! honestly don't know how she does it! but I'm impressed! like really impressed! cos its hard to do taht! lol But yeah, if u don't know these people, you should google them! or soemthing! i dont think theres a wiki on them, but yeah! they are crossfitters i look up to!

Now, back to my life....I feel so blessed! honestly! God blessed me with a mind that is functional, and smart! Like I know i'm not a genius, but my mind def has the ability to do A LOT of things if i but my mind to it and actually work.  He has also blessed me with a fully functional body! and i'm grateful!  I can do crossfit, i can run half-marathons (sort of) and yeah...but then.. sometimes.. I feel liek when there are sooo many doors open in ur life, it's hard to choose which one to go through.. and ur sort of just stuck in the limbo because you don't know wher eyou want to go ... u just can't decide what to do with ur life! lol like.. do i really wanna be a doctor? should i be a dentist? physio? police officer? fireman? part of the army? personal trainer? crossfitter? musician?  I just feel like i could do so many things and I just don't have a huge passion of any of it yet!!  All I know is that I cannot go into law, business or teaching! cos i'm terrible at them! HAHA.. teachign might be possible, but yeah! iunno! so many things ... I need a passion though! I want a desire for something!  I sort of have a desire to get into med school now though.. but it's not a really good reason! LOL i was thinking back to a convo i had with my crush back when I liked her... and i told her how i wanted to get into med school and my best friend would get into law school and we'd go to the same school cos most unis that have a med school have a law school! haah and then her response was "if you can do it" LOL or something like it! like doubt! haha and even though i'm over her now, i still wanna prove to myself that I can do it! so for now.. that is my reason for a desire for med school!.. i know! it's bad! obviously i wanna help ppl and stuff! and all that standard stuff.. i'm just talking about stuff taht would be special to me.. not something everyone can say! haha!  I guess i do have a passion for crossfit, but it's not something i wanna just do for a living! this asianness is sort of engrained into me.. and i want a professional job first before i do crossfit or soemthing.. like open an affiliate or something! but thats like wayyyy down the road from now so yeah! no need to worry about that for now i guess!!

DANNG this was LONG! but also really random! i had al ot of random ideas in here! LOL

SMile and be happy!

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment