Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cant study at home!

LOL okayyyy I admit it now! I'm TERRIBLE at studying at my place! especially at this time of the year when everything is SOO beautiful outside!! like...  16C and sunny with a warm breeze nice! lol so yeah! All i want to do is literally go outside and chill in a park!  Or BBQ some ribs and steak and drink beer with friends/family and stuff!! like actually!! i want to stroll around outside and just enjoy the smell of spring! and just like... take in the suns gentle rays! and feel super relaxed! LOL NOT TODAY JIREH! today, after class, I'm going to the library and studying for the rest of the day! legit!!!! because I can't afford anymore.. "waste" days!  Today is not as pretty is yesterday! so i'm not feeling as inspired! LOl i had so many things i wanted to say, but now i forgot! oh well! thats good i guess. .now i can study for genetics! haha

Smile and be happy!

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment