Thursday, March 29, 2012

6km today!

SO i ran 6km today! oh mannnnnn!! it was probalby the worst 6km i've ever done LOLOL even though there was downhill at the very end, it started off  uphill.. it was like.. gradual uphill and then.. steep uphill.... LOLOLOL so like after the 1st km, i was tired.. like actually lol and then the going down hill at the end caused more impact on my joints and shins so that didn't help my developing shin splints LOL either way, i need to get physio this weekend! AHAH luckily my dad is a physio! ahah sometimes i sort of take that for granted! LOL i just realized how much money I'd spend on physio if my dad actually charged me each time! HAHA i go so often cos its free and stuff! lol

another random thing i noticed... "safe and sound" by taylor swift wasn't in the Hunger Games movie!!!! or... at least i didn't hear it!!!! :(:(:( when I was waiting for the movie.. after reading the book .. i listened to it a lot! LOL and i would imagine Katniss in the the games...tied to a tree and trying to fall asleep at night or something! haha but yeah! AHAH iunno! oh well! movie was still good though!  Back to the song! I don't know why, but it's so nice.. like.. it's not a lullaby.. its like.... comforting, but with tension.... or something! it's weird.. and it is nice.. i'm bad at analyzing music! LOL that's why i'm in science.

okay.. time to get a haircut LOL my housemates tell me to get a haircut like David Beckham or like.... a faux-hawk LOL and i'm like.. uh no LOL for now, i don't care that much about my hair.. LOL just need it to be shorter and look clean and neat! AHAH that's all that matter to me for now! and if i get a gf one day, since she'll have a better sense of style than me, i'll trust her if she'd want to change my hair lol

anyways,
SMILE and be happy! :)

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment