Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wow I'm lazy!

Okay... so a couple weeks ago, I was on like.. firee!! i signed so much work! like.. literally 1K per day!LOL but  now.. i can't even get myself to go out and do flyering!! :(:( *sigh* i feel like.. summer is almost gone! HAAH oh wells! I"ll just keep working so that at least i break even! AHAH hopefully though, i do make money! LOOL cos that would be good! tbh.. i just need to signe like.. 20-30 more K and that should be enough money to pay off for tuition... so hopefully I can get that by the end of the summer!

I feel like.. okay... I LOVE nice weather! BUT when its like.. too hot.. i feel like doing nothin! LOOL okay.. from now on, i'm gonna flyer when its colder (which is still like.. 25 C. but yeah! LOL)  I don't like sweating in "non-sports" clothes LOL just cos its so awkward! LLOL! I NEED TO BE MORE INTENSE!! AHAHjkjk
but yea.. maybe, I'll flyer in running clothes then i don't feel so bad for sweating so much! HAAH hmm.. smart idea! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment