Sunday, July 24, 2011

"where's my hair clip?"

So this morning as my mom, sister and I got into the car for church my sis dropped one of her twirly things... LOl its like.. this thing that you...LOL screw into ur hair to make it stay in a bun.  you need two of them for it to work... ANYWAYS, she dropped on and she was looking for it.
and my mom's like.. "just get out of the car to look for it cos its easier that way"
sis says, "okay..." and she opens the door and start looking and then my mom's like..
"jireh, if you see a clip that looks like this *picks up a twirly thing from my sister's seat and shows it to me*, let me know because ur sis lost it!"
then my sister looks up and is like.. "MOMMM thats what i was looking forr!!" lolol!
anyways! lol this was wayy funnier in person but it made my day this morning! LOL so jokes! LOL and then yeah my mom and sis laughed and yeah! it was jokes! LOL but yeah! i was watchign my sister use the twirly things and i'm just like.. i feel like it would be easier if you just used a normal hair elastic thing LOL but yeah! w/e! haha

ahah anyways, smile ppl! :) and be happy!

2 comments: