Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dream girl! haha

OKay.. just to let you know... this post has nothing to do with the last post! LOl i'm not being lazy cos all i'm doing all day is thinking about my dream girl! LOL its just, i haven't posted about her for a long time now! and I had something i wanted to say for a while now! LOL

Anyways, to my dream girl, I feel like i have a better idea of what kind of girl you are!  Just wanted to let you know that! haha!  I don't know who you are yet but I have an idea of what you'll be like!  This realization didn't come from a dream though! AHAH i was just thinkign about random girls in my life LOL (don't be jealous! LOL ur obviously way more awesome), and i'm thinking...It'd be nice if my dream girl was like girl A and girl B.. and also a mix of girl C too! LOl minus blah from girl A and etc LOOLOL! but yeah! Don't be intimidated cos you probably wont even be like Girl A, B or C.. just .. Girl D which stands for DREAM OH YEAH girl dream.. doesnt make sense but yeah.. w/e! LOL

The more i think of you, the more i feel like I'm a penguin and you're an eagle or something... LOLOL basically, you can fly and I cant.. which basically means that I'm not good enough for you! LOL but yeah I'll catch up soon hoepfully! :) I'm still working on being your dream guy! LLOL i'm learning how to fly... LOL i played a game recently called Learn to Fly.. its a game where a penguin tries to fly LOL but yeah! thats besides the point! LOL

Anyways, ttul

1 comment: