Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10 day challenge day 2

9 things about myself! haha

hmmm this is all going to be random stuff.. but yeah

1. I'm a Christian! haah that one is pretty obvious but yeah! and when i say christian i dont mean mormon or... the mix between buddism and christian and all religions..... yeah so i saw a booth about that at a night market and i was like.. uhh.. LOLOL thats weird! LOL I'm not gonna say much about it cos i really don't know anything about it so i'll just keep it at that! LOL its interesting though. not gonna lie! haha

2.  I like girls! yes i do!  I personally find girls more attractive than men and i find them generally more fun to talk to as well!  I don't know why! but yeah! I do wanna get married one day to my dream girl!

3.  I am lazy... something I am NOT proud of.. but it is something about me... LOL for now at least.  I hope to be less lazy in the future! like.. find that fine line between working too hard and being too lazy if yu know what i mean IYKWIM LOLOL iykwim

4.  I like making up random stuff like.. codes for random things.. or short stuff for things lOL like.... SUS means see u soon or like.. IYKWIM lol ahaha i just made that up for jokes 2 seconds ago! LOL I also like giving things/ppl or w/e code names too! its jokes i think! LOL

5.  I really don't enjoy running cos its so boring, but I LOVEEE running half marathons/(and hopefully a marathon soon) and working out! its so much fun!

6.  I dont drink coffee! LOl  Okay.. although i don't drink it, i actually really like the smell! LOl so if i wake up int he morning and smell coffee when i go to the kitchen, LOL i actually like it! HAHA cos it smells so... cozy! LOL haah iunno why! AHHA

7.  i like eating! haha i think i open my fridge on average at least 20 times a day looking for food LOLOL not just for drinks.  SOmeitmes i eat just cos i wanna chew on something! not cos i'm hungry! LOL i just like eating! LOL

8.  I enjoy doing nothing!  Even if i'm with friends! i dont mind just chiling and sitting with each other doing nothing for like hours..> LOL

9.  I feel like sleeping now cos i'm got tired from writing this blog post.. its boring talking about myself!  I like hearing about other ppl and their stuff! ahah i like listening to random stories and stuff! HAHA its fun! LOl

No comments:

Post a Comment