Saturday, May 25, 2013

LONG TRIPS!

HAHA long trips all alone sort of make me unsociable!!
So I started the trip off with seeing  a mustang cheerleader who was a girl, and I ALMOST said hi to her! LOL i didn't cos i didn't know her...but i'm pretty sure she saw me staring at her! haha i only knew cos she was wearing the alibi sweater! haha anyways, since i didn't end up saying anything to her or anybody, I essentially sat in the train and said nothing the whole time...except for a few phone calls i made to my family regarding rides and stuff!

but OH MAN!! i feel like i almost forgot to speak! AHHA and boy, i feel like my mind has not thought of as many things as it has now in so long!!! like, i like alone time, but sometimes, i feel like it literally hurts my brain! HAAH like its a mental challenge!!!!  sometimes, I wonder if studying is actually what's so hard for me? or if it's just not saying anything while i'm conscious for more than an hour!!  I guess, I truly am an extrovert!  all this time, I was convince that I was a loud extrovert...I do like my alone time, but really, not that much! maybe 1 hr per day is good for me! outside of that, I prefer to be in the company of friends and family and just fellowship together!
I'm not going to say I hate being alone because I am never alone! and I know God has been using this time to teach me so many things, but all this time alone (living alone in hotels, long train trips and etc) has made me realize that I enjoy the company of others!
And, okay, lol just to clarify...I'm not saying this because I'd rather be with friends/family over God...but I just love fellowship and being with ppl i love! (btw, i see the moon right now and it looks suupper cool! ahah) and yeah!! but yeah i do like my alone time here and there! it is very much needed sometimes! haha

anyways, I hope i didn't forget how to speak to ppl! OMG on that note, i forgot how to write the number "5" HAAHAH! it was so weird today!! i was doing the log book and i wrote out 5 a couple of times, then i thought about writing a 5, and i couldn't figure out how to write it without it looking like i a preschooler who just learned how to write!! haha anyways, so jokes!! I'm pretty much in toronto now!! see you laterrr!!

Jireh!

No comments:

Post a Comment