Wednesday, May 23, 2012

the more i think about Julie Foucher, the more i realize I want to have her kind of life!! (okay, i don't have to be like a super good crossfitter) but I'd love to coach crossfit, and become a doctor!...like actually! If I could be a crossfit coach/owned an affiliate and was a sports med doctor, it would be my dream!

talking about sports med doctor, lol i need my back to get fixed! i feel like i blogged about this before, but honestly, when lifting weights...FORM IS SO IMPORTANT!!! and knowing what ur limits are is super important too! for snatches/jerks and stuff.. BAIL if you need too!!! don't break ur back trying to get it up or injure urself by dropping it on ur head or something!.. and when deadlifting...DONT ROUND UR BACK!!! (just lower the weight or don't do it!!) stuff I've learned from experience which I wish i didn't have to learn from experience!  Honestly, I used to think my body was indestructable! but yeah....it's not! and when u get a lower back injury, you sort of regret it! you'd think i'd learn to be careful after messing my back up last year from the snatch..but no! still messed it up from doing deadlifts (caring more about RX'ding a workout than safety/form).  Personally, i love crossfit and will probably continue doing it for a long time! but It is so important to listen to the coaches there and make sure ur form is good!  Better to not RX a workout one day than RX it one day and not be able to crossfit again for the rest of ur life!! so yeah!!

okay.. mcat study break is over! need to get back to it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment