Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Jireh" WOD

I don't know why.. but honestly, getting the fat back that you took like.. a year to burn off is like. super easy for me! LOL i think i just have a super slow metabolism or somethign! LOL but yeah! recently my mom is like.. "JIREH! you're getting fat again!" and i was like "WHAT?! a month ago u said I was fit!" and she was like "I take that back! you're getting fat!!! i can see that belly!" an i'm like.. dannnnggggggg exam period screwed me over! LOL cos i ate the same way I would eat when I worked out 5 times a week and i worked out once every like.. 2 weeks! LOL so yeah and i don't have a naturally high metabolism like most skinny asians! LOL but then my mom was like "I'm not worried though, summer is here, you can do crossfit!" and i'm like YES! haha Crossfit! I did crossfit last week, but i injured myself doing deadlifts.... DON'T EVER ROUND YOUR BACK! its a dumb idea! even if u want a good time....its better do either scale it or go slower than to like...permanently screw over ur back and u won't be able to work out again! luckily, my back problem isn't THAT severe... even though it is pretty bad! anyways, i haven't worked out in a while, so i gave myself like.. a week to recover! but hopefully I can start crossfitting again tmr! and i need to do it like.. 5 times a week again to keep my metabolism up!

BTW! i made a WOD for myself!!! i want it to be called Jireh! LOl but iunno! i'm not a war hero! LOl os yeah! but I hope crossfit markham does it for my b-day or something! If you guys read this (which you probalby won't, my bday is Oct 26! so if ur a crossfitter, try out "Jireh"a t ur local gym!) LOL I think it's pretty legit/hard LOL
anyways, internet, you are my witness! 

"Jireh"
4 rounds for time:
30 burpees
30 ground-to-overhead (aka. snatch or C&J) @135/95lbs

What do you think?! :) haha! I like it! I have yet to try it out! maybe on my bday or something!  I was gonna do the 100 thing with burpees every minute on the minute.. but i'm like.. w/e.. stick to the old fashioned 4 ronds for time! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment