Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mcats!!

So I'm studying for my MCATs now! so much more stuff than i expected to know.. and i've covered like nothing so far! but i've decided, I'm gonna study by the book!  ATM I'm doing the Kaplan course and they have review and preview work and stuff! so i've decided I'm going to do all of it!...aka actually do my work and see what happens! (hopefully I do well)  I actually really want to get into medschool now!  I really wanna be a sports medicine doctor!!! lol and i feel like that kind of stuff is what I'm meant to do! but right now I'm struggling with the question "why should"...rather the "why not"! haha like obviously it'd be nice to be a doctor but why should i be a sports doctor? why not a physio? and right now I don't know!  From what I know, doing either profession will make me happy because I like what both do!  I do feel that a sports doctor can do more stuff though, which is good to me because I like to do more lOL like my friend says I say, "the best or nothing!" LOL but in this case, either one for now is good for me!! oh shoot! LOL lost my train of thought! but yeah! Like a diff friend told me yesterday, it is a difficult path and getting into medschool/physio school is not easy! So i need to work hard! and getting into sports medicine is even harder! cos then i'd have to get into medschool first and the be the top of my class to be able to specialize!! LOL ah well!

Today was good though! i got a lot more done than i normally get done! did like.. a billion quizzes and i'm still on physics.. and honestly, this is just the super easy stuff, yet i mess up a lot!! haha like i haven't gotten perfect on any of my quizzes yet! (so fail) even though I know all the concepts, i either make really dumb mistakes or misinterpret the question! okay.. one of the questions i got wrong makes no sense.. so I am just pretending i got it right until someone really explains to me the physics because to me, the situation seemed impossible! we'll see though! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment