Saturday, May 19, 2012

I need to stop forgetting!!

DREAM GIRL!!! I need to stop forgetting who you are! So last night, I had a dream and you were definitely in it... and here's the thing, I forget what the dream was about, but I still feel the impression you left me.. if that makes sense!  I sort of wish i could dream of you all the time so i could see you more! and actually rmb who you are!!  Anyways, in my dream, i felt like i just knew u super well!! that I didn't notice that you were my dream girl! it was weird! until i woke up.. i was like.. she was the one! and i'm like.. oh yeah so who was she again? AND I FORGOT!! i couldn't rmb her name OR face.. yet in my dream, her face or name wasn't something i had to think about, cos it was so familiar to me!! *sigh* i can't even rmb if i knew u before the dream...it seemed like i did because i knew u well, but at the same time.. i really have no idea!  Honestly though, I thank God I can't remember her face..cos think about it...IT"D BE SO WEIRD!! cos then i'd be looking for that specific girl.. and okay. what if i find her? it's be so weird....cos i can't go up to her and be like. "ur the one" or w/e.. i'd stil have to try to win her heart!  I guess not knowing is good sometimes! but there are days I wish i knew who my DG was!

I get this feeling of like.. deep love for some reason.. i don't know how to describe it besides the word love.  It's like.. agape love or something.... that deep love for a person.. no matter what!...unconditional love that also has a passion.  its interesting! haha

Anyways,
SMILE and have a good day! :D

JIREH!

No comments:

Post a Comment