Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Friends!

Today was a nice day! verry relaxing! and fun! what did i do? okay....
So i woke up this morning to go exercise with my friend! haha that was fun! we also had some deep talks! He got me thinking about those ppl who have never heard about Jesus Christ before and what happens to them...really complicated stuff tbh! haha which was cool! and i really enjoyed the chilling, the talks and the working out with him! he's pretty much my workout partner during the schoolyear so it's always fun! we just did chest, back and abs today.. LOL and FAIL cardio! hahaha
then I came home and took a 20 min nap cos i was tired oh yeah.. i also ate lunch with that friend before i worked out wiht him! haha after the nap, i watched bring it on in it to win it! (didn't finish it) but it was jokes! sort of getting me back into cheerleading mode...even though its really different than what I do.. as in the ppl are really different! HAHA! then I got picked up by a friend and went to eat wings with 2 other friends as well and just caught up and stuff! they got me thinking about some secret to the kingdom of heaven!.. so thats's cool! I think i'm sort of coming to an answer after reading that part of Mark 4 a couple of times.... but i still want to ponder on it a little longer!
Then i got picked up by my bro and went to crossfit! where he TOTALLY OBLITERATED ME! HAHA! not going to lie, the WOD did favour him, but I didn't expect to get like.. lapped twice! LOLOL i FAIL! haaha but he's fit! so it's okay!
then after that, came back home and read the second half of Romans 1 with another friend and lol talked about a similar thing I talked with my first friend in the morning! so that was interesting!

After thinking about this day, all I can say is that I am truly blessed to have so many different Christian friends to hang out with, to challenge me, to mutually encourage each other by our faith, to pray for each other, to hold each other accountable...it's truly just a blessing and I really thank God for that!

Anyways, I hope you are all having a good summer! Resting up and being productive!

Smile! and have a good one! :)

JIREH!

No comments:

Post a Comment